The arm mixers facilitate many tasks in our kitchen; let you blend, mix, chop and grind food, prepare sauces, milkshakes, creams and baby food. Its small size and easy and comfortable use make them especially suitable for household use.
The Blender Lacor includes 4 interchangeable blades (included key to change them):
- Chopper, disc to chop or shred fruits and raw or cooked vegetables, cooked meat and purée; lets you also chop ice (always with water) or frozen fruit, getting a thick texture.
- Chopping raw meat.
- Beater disc, for mayonnaise and sauces with a slightly creamy texture.
- Emulsifying disc, to beat and beat whites of eggs and cream, add volume and prepare light sauces that don't need to be chopped.
The use of the Blender Lacor It is simple:
Assemble the Powerhead on the Blender foot attachment to the initial position (open padlock) and turn it in an anticlockwise direction to the end position (closed lock) to hold, and attach blade selected at the end of the swivel axis.
This model of Blender Lacor includes a vessel beater with a capacity of 500 ml.
The technical characteristics of this model of Blender Lacor are as follows:
- Power: 700W
- Speed: 9000-16000 RPM (slow turbo)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- The Blender jar capacity: 500 ml
To prevent the heating of the motor, do not keep the Blender working more than one minute, make several breaks.
Clean the Blender immediately when you finish using it. Detach the Blender foot attachment and wash it by hand, do not use abrasive detergents or solvents and dishwasher.
The Powerhead must never be immersed in liquids.
Save the Blender Lacor in dry and well ventilated place.
The Blender Lacor conforms to regulations CE and Rohs.