Blender chopper Lacor
The arm mixers facilitate many tasks in our kitchen; let you blend, mix, chop and grind food, prepare sauces, milkshakes, creams and baby food. Its small size and easy and comfortable use make them especially suitable for household use.
This model of Blender chopper Lacor also includes the bowl and beater jar with cover for mincer function.
The Blender chopper Lacor includes 4 interchangeable blades (included key to change them):
- Chopper, disc to chop or shred fruits and raw or cooked vegetables, cooked meat and purée; lets you also chop ice (always with water) or frozen fruit, getting a thick texture.
- Chopping raw meat.
- Beater disc, for mayonnaise and sauces with a slightly creamy texture.
- Emulsifying disc, to beat and beat whites of eggs and cream, add volume and prepare light sauces that don't need to be chopped.
The use of the Blender chopper Lacor It is simple:
To use the Blender foot attachment you must assemble the Powerhead on the Blender foot attachment to the initial position (open padlock) and turn it in an anticlockwise direction to the end position (closed lock) to hold and secure the blade selected at the end of the swivel axis.
To use the mincer, insert into the Bowl foods that are going to use already prepared (fruits or vegetables peeled and chopped, for example), without exceeding the indication line MAX. Place the motor head on the top of the Grinder by turning it until it matches the figure of a padlock; If it is not correctly positioned, the blade will not rotate. Then place one hand on the lid of chopper and with the other press the speed button; start with SLOW and then change to TURBO
If you want to get crushed ice, remember to add the same amount of water as ice cubes.
The technical characteristics of this model of Blender chopper Lacor they are as follows:
- Power: 700W
- Speed: 9000-16000 RPM (slow turbo)
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- The Blender jar capacity: 500 ml
- The chopper Bowl capacity: 750 ml
To prevent the heating of the motor, do not keep the Mixer grinder working more than one minute, make several breaks.
Clean the Mixer grinder immediately when you finish using it. Detach the Blender foot attachment and wash it by hand, do not use abrasive detergents or solvents and dishwasher.
The Powerhead must never be immersed in liquids.
The inner Bowl chopper blade can be removed, extreme care to avoid cuts.
Save the Blender chopper Lacor in dry and well ventilated place.
The Blender chopper Lacor conforms to the standards CE and Rohs.
Searchable (email) we put at your disposal spares and Blender chopper following accessories:
- REF. R61671A: Bowl chopper
- REF. R61671D: Blender foot attachment e. long + blades + key
- REF. G61671B: whisk
- REF. R61671F: wall bracket for Blender chopper Lacor