Double portable induction hob
The Double portable Induction cooktop from Lacor, with great capacity of electromagnetic heating, fulfills different culinary possibilities.
- Power: 1800 + 1300 W (total 3100 W)
- 8 power levels
- Clock - Timer 99 minutes
- Diameters of cooking zones: 16 and 20 cm
- Overall dimensions: 29 x 51 x 8,5 cm
- Weight: 5.70 Kg
The Double portable Induction cooktop It has function of lock security, timer and sleep, as well as protection in case of forgetting functions. In the area of control there are independent controls for superior induction (1800 W) and lower (1300 W). It's a plate equipped with security announcements sound controls and reliable:
- The plug to the power supply blinking light will indicate that the plate this connected. By pressing the up arrow it will select the inducer that you want to use, top or bottom, and will be shown the number 8 or 3, respectively.
- If not located any metal part of cookware suitable for induction plate will intermittent beep, and after 60 seconds will turn off automatically.
- Warming will begin with the initial power level maximum (8), you must select the appropriate cooking.
- With the remote control Timer you can select cooking (maximum 99 minutes) time. Once the time has elapsed, the plate will emit a long beep and shuts off automatically.
- To use the lock system, once you have selected the correct temperature you can press Lock: a red light indicating that the controls are locked.
- Once off the plate, the fan will continue to run for a few seconds to cool.
For added security, place the plate on a surface flat and hard. Remember that the input and output of air must not be obstructed, and it shouldn't stop cutlery or metal utensils in contact with the plate. It can not be immersed in water.
To keep the Double portable Induction cooktopin perfect condition, wait for it to cool before cleaning. If it accumulates dirt around the inlet or outlet of air can be removed with a soft cloth or brush dry. The oily remnants can be cleaned with a soft cloth impregnated with toothpaste or with neutral detergent. Dry dirt should be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.