Coil plastic tube of 10 meters
The wrap coils Lacor offer you are manufactured for use with foodstuffs; they have all the guarantees of hygiene performance and resistance to vacuum-pack all kinds of food. Although its use is especially indicated for the Lacor brand vacuum packaging, the plastic tube coils they are suitable for the majority of packaging machines from other manufacturers. The thickness of these coils It is 105 microns.
This coil 10 meters it consists of 2 plastic film sealed on the sides with a width of 14, 22 or 28 cm and no default cuts; You can cut your required length for food that is going to be packed, seal one end in the vacuum machine to form a bag, food, and then carry out the vacuum and sealing process on the open side.
On our website you can also purchase plastic tube coils with a length of 10 meters and width of 22 or 28 cm and a pack of 2 rollers (28 m x 5 m and 22 cm x 5 m), as well as vacuum packaging bags and the set of 3 canisters with adapter for vacuum. Also, you will find the different models of packaging machines vacuum presenting the brand Lacor.
Vacuum packaging method enables to improve the conservation of perishable products to significantly extend its life. So all the air vessel containing cooked food or natural is extracted and isolated those food sealing container to prevent air from entering.
Some perishable products should be refrigerated or frozen after packed vacuum, but thanks to this process will be maintained in perfect condition much longer than if you refrigerasen or freeze unpackaged.
What advantages does the vacuum packaging in a home?:
- It allows a more hygienic storage of foodstuffs.
- Not having oxygen there is oxidation and bacteria or microorganisms do not develop.
- Foods are preserved for longer by maintaining their flavor and texture perfectly.
- A packaged and frozen food will be isolated from contact with the ice.
- The vacuum packaging enables a double saving; on an economic side, allowing us to take advantage of offers and avoiding many foods to end up in the trash to deteriorate quickly or expire, or keeping cooked food leftover.
- And on the other hand saving time, since food can be cooked to package and use it when you need it.