Portable Induction cooktop
The portable Induction cooktop from Lacor, with great capacity of electromagnetic heating, fulfills different culinary possibilities.
- Power: 2000 W
- 6 power levels
- Clock - Timer 99 minutes
- Cooking zone diameter: 22 cm
- Overall dimensions: 35 x 30 x 6,5 cm
- Weight: 3.90 Kg
The portable Induction cooktop It is made with touch controls with "Touch-Sensor" function, no buttons, which facilitates the cleaning of the surface. It has safety lock function for children, timer and sleepas well as functions of protection in case of oblivion. It's a plate equipped with security announcements sound controls and reliable:
- When connecting it to the mains, you will hear a warning signal. Also the alarm pressing the ignition signal, at the same time that turns the led on/off and displayed that is on standbY, ready to use; When 2 minutes elapse without pressing any control, it will automatically disconnect.
- Will also sound audible signals when, after pressing the Function knob, you adjust the temperature (function temp.) or the Power function (heat), as well as the corresponding leds light up. The default both functions is the 4.
- The plate has a Childproof Lock (safety lock) to prevent tampering by children; This lock inactive all controls except the block and the main on/off switch.
- Timer knob passes the plate mode timer, where you can select the time (maximum 99 minutes) in periods of 1 minute. Once the selected time has elapsed, the plate will automatically disconnect.
- Once off the plate, the fan will continue to operate for 1 minute to cool.
If the plate detects any anomaly it enters the error state and will automatically display a code which will be posted on the instruction manual to fix it.
For added security, place the plate on a surface flat and hard. Remember that the input and output of air must not be obstructed, and it shouldn't stop cutlery or metal utensils in contact with the plate. It can not be immersed in water.
To keep the portable Induction cooktop in perfect condition, wait for it to cool before cleaning. If it accumulates dirt around the inlet or outlet of air can be removed with a soft cloth or brush dry. The oily remnants can be cleaned with a soft cloth impregnated with toothpaste or with neutral detergent. Dry dirt should be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.