Vacuum bags (100 bags)
The vacuum bags Lacor offer you are manufactured for use with foodstuffs; they have all the guarantees of hygiene performance and resistance to vacuum-pack all kinds of food. Although its use is especially indicated for the Lacor brand vacuum packaging, the vacuum bags they are suitable for the majority of packaging machines from other manufacturers.
The thickness of the bags for vacuum packaging This pack of 100 units is 105 microns.
On our website you can also purchase rolls of plastic for vacuum tube and the set of 3 canisters with adapter for vacuum. Also, you will find the different models of packaging machines vacuum presenting the brand Lacor.
Vacuum packaging method enables to improve the conservation of perishable products to significantly extend its life. So all the air vessel containing cooked food or natural is extracted and isolated those food sealing container to prevent air from entering.
Some perishable products should be refrigerated or frozen after packed vacuum, but thanks to this process will be maintained in perfect condition much longer than if you refrigerasen or freeze unpackaged.
What advantages does the vacuum packaging in a home?:
- It allows a more hygienic storage of foodstuffs.
- Not having oxygen there is oxidation and bacteria or microorganisms do not develop.
- Foods are preserved for longer by maintaining their flavor and texture perfectly.
- A packaged and frozen food will be isolated from contact with the ice.
- The vacuum packaging enables a double saving; on an economic side, allowing us to take advantage of offers and avoiding many foods to end up in the trash to deteriorate quickly or expire, or keeping cooked food leftover.
- And on the other hand saving time, since food can be cooked to package and use it when you need it.