Bottle trap CO2
Although there are naturally carbonated waters, the most sparkling waters are produced through artificial carbonation. Carbonatar or gasify a drink is to incorporate CO2 so that by serving it release the gas in the form of fine bubbles and its effervescence to produce a spicy sensation. This process uses pressurized carbon dioxide before adding it to the water; When you open the bottle, the pressure is released and the carbon dioxide forms bubbles.
Lacor presents this bottle trap reusable, an option simple and economical to prepare versions of soft drinks. To who designed this? bottle trap?
- For those who think that the water is what better quenches thirst but it is boring;
- for the best refreshment is a water with gas with its twist of lemon and some ice;
- for those who are to take the Vermouth and like a sparkling touch;
- to create homemade versions of soft drinks more healthier than soft drinks industrial;
- for the classics (who still remember bottles of siphon in the bars of all the bars) and innovators (undergoing new flavors).
The bottle trap CO2In addition, provides environmental and economic benefits: its bottle is reusable to disposable cans or plastic bottles, they are not necessary transport that increase the carbon footprint, and recycling expenses are eliminated.
The use of the bottle trap Lacor is very simple:
- The bottle is removed and is filled with water.
- It is placed inside the plastic cap.
- It is closed by screwing the button Cap.
- The burden of CO2 is inserted in the tank, and this in position.
- The bottle is shaken for 5 seconds and already you can press to serve.
This bottle trap CO2 has a capacity of 1 litre, measures 10 x 39 cm.
The bottle trap It works with loads of 8 gram CO2 (boxes of 10 or 24 units) which can be purchased on our website.