White polyethylene cutting board
The cutting table It is an essential tool in a kitchen: they protect the work surface and are designed to impair as little as possible the knives blades. About one cutting table supports all types of both raw and cooked food: fruit, vegetables, meat, fish..., it is therefore necessary to take extra cleaning to avoid cross-contamination.
In professional kitchens that risk is minimized by using different color tables for different types of food, according to a standardized code:
- Cutting table Green: fruits and vegetables.
- Cutting table Yellow: white meat, poultry
- Cutting table Blue: fish and seafood.
- Cutting table Red: red meat (beef, lamb)
- Cutting table Brown: meats cooked and cold cuts.
- Cutting table White: pasta, bread, pastries, cheeses
The home normally uses a single cutting table, and often white. Lacor offers you this cutting table made of polyethylene PE-500 (HD-HMW) High Molecular AAWeight Plyethtiene and with non-slip heels for its secure attachment to the support surface, directed both to professional use as domestic.
Polyethylene has an excellent thermal and chemical resistance, very good resistance to impact and low weight; high density polyethylene of the cutting tables Lacor is especially safe and sanitary for food applications, does not absorb moisture, and prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
The cutting table White is available in various sizes, which can be selected in the drop-down next to the picture:
- REF. 60455 Gastronorm GN 1/2 x 2 (32.5 x 26 x height 2)
- REF. 60456 Gastronorm GN 1/1 x 2 (53 x 32,5 x height 2)
- REF. 60457 60 x 40 x height 2
- REF. 60405 Gastronorm GN 1/2 x 3 (32.5 x 26 x height 3)
- REF. 60406 Gastronorm GN 1/1 x 3 (53 x 32,5 x height 3)
- REF. 60407 60 x 40 x height 3
On our website you will also find the cutting tables in all colors both in GN 1/2 GN 1/1.