Chef Luxe pressure cooker stainless steel
The pressure cooker Chef Luxe is ideal for professionals in the hospitality industry. Clean, fast and safe, easy handling, brings the maximum guarantees of health and life.
The pressure cooker Chef Luxe of Lacor series is manufactured in 18/10 stainless steel (alloy with 18% chromium and 10% nickel, with greater resistance than conventional stainless steel), non-porous material that does not transmit strange food flavors.
To improve performance the pressure cooker Chef Luxe has a conductive base type sandwich, consisting of 1 layer of aluminum between 2 layers of steel: the perfect diffusion of heat allows cooking uniform inside the cooker as well as reduce the time and energy consumption.
Pressure selector of the pressure cooker Chef Luxe allows you to adapt cooking to each product:
- Position 0 (depressurization) allows you to Cook as a normal pot, and also allows to Depressurize rapidly after baking in the other positions.
- Position I cooked with a pressure of 0'5 Bar (113 °), ideal for fish, seafood, foods that increase its volume during cooking or forming foam.
- The II setting bakes at a pressure of 0'8 Bar (117 º), ideal for hard vegetables, chicken, soups, stews...
The pressure cooker Chef Luxe of Lacor sold en3 capacity: 15, 18 and 22 litres (can you select which interests you in the drop-down next to the photograph). To help you in your choice we indicate the appropriate measures:
15 liters: diameter 32 cm, height 18 cm
18 litres: diameter 32 cm, height 23 cm
22 l: diameter 32 cm, height 32 cm
The pressure cooker Chef Lux is suitable for gas cookers, electric, ceramic and induction.
Security measures in the pressure cookers Chef Luxe are the highest in the market:
- Their mechanism of opening pot will not catch pressure if improperly closed.
- Security lock/pressure regulator let escape steam freely if it is in a position of depressurization, and when it reaches the maximum pressure in the other 2 positions.
- The safety valve will tumble to Depressurize rapidly if the pressure increases abnormally.
- Pressure/security lock indicator will rise (red) when there is pressure, and does not open until there is no pressure inside.