Barreno acrylic enfriabotellas
The wine is a value that does not decay. Enough to see the amount of publications which refer to old and new varieties and wineries, advices and all the lexicon that before only experts handled and are now in the mouth of all the fans. For many a good meal is incomplete if it is not accompanied by a good wine.
And a good wine should be enjoyed at the proper temperature. Elfrescormodera the acid sensation, the alcoholic strength and the excess sugar, whereas heat enhances those sensations and moderated by the bitterness of the tannins; Therefore, more tannic wines should consume more temperature while acids must be served fresh. Depending on the ambient temperature (summer, heating) wine can reach inadequate temperatures. That is why the white, rosé or sparkling should cool in fridge before submitting them, and once in the table will remain its initial temperature in an ice bucket or ice bucket, champagne...
Lacor presents this Acrylic enfriabotellas big size: 47 x 29 x 23 cm, with a capacity of 13 litres, suitable to maintain the temperature of several bottles of wine in buffets, celebrations; or, more informally, small bottles of beer and soft drinks.
This Barreno enfriabotellas It is made of acrylic material, trend in decor by their visual feeling of lightness and adaptability to different environments. This bottle cooler fits especially in informal environments and modern design. Its shape and transparency gives versatility: while you don't need it to cool you can use it as a decorative piece containing bottles, fruit
Acrylic is a material that has managed to replace others, like glass, by the practical advantages in different fields, also in the kitchen and catering:
- Security: Acrylic is more resistant than glass, presents one greater resistance to impacts 6 times, and in case of breakage not it would splinter, avoiding accidents.
- Low weight: it is very light, the acrylic only weighs half that glass and 43% less than aluminum.
- Acrylic is better thermal insulation than glass (4 times less thermal conductivity). Keep cold or hot liquids containing more effectively.
- Weather resistance: the acrylic can be exposed to the rain and sunlight without losing their properties, while maintaining their colors and brightness and become yellow over time unlike other plastic materials
- Acrylic has greater transparency and crystallinity than glass, especially in thick thickness. Its light transmission is 92%, while that of ordinary glass is 84%.
- Acrylic is inert to almost all food products, so you can be in contact with alcoholic beverages of low-ranking, fats, oils, preserves, spices and flavouring normally contained in food.
- Acrylic is 100% recyclable.
To preserve clean with neutral detergent SOAP and plenty of water; Although it has high resistance to many compounds, can be damaged by strong solvents (acetone, benzene)