Acrylic jug for water with lid
The Acrylic jug for water with lid Lacor's one-piece lightweight and resistant, practical and comfortable for hostelería(eventos informales, ael aire libre, fiestas infantiles...) professionals and individuals (safe in homes with children or the elderly, for example).
The Acrylic jug for water with lid It has a capacity of 2.80 liters.
At present theAcrylicIt is an important material that has managed to replace others, like glass, by the practical advantages in different fields, also in the kitchen and catering:
- Security: Acrylic is more resistant than glass, presents one greater resistance to impacts 6 times, and in case of breakage not it would splinter, avoiding accidents.
- Low weight: it is very light, the acrylic only weighs half that glass and 43% less than aluminum.
- Acrylic is better thermal insulation than glass (4 times less thermal conductivity). Keep cold or hot liquids containing more effectively.
- Weather resistance: the acrylic can be exposed to the rain and sunlight without losing their properties, while maintaining their colors and brightness and become yellow over time unlike other plastic materials
- Acrylic has greater transparency and crystallinity than glass, especially in thick thickness. Its light transmission is 92%, while that of ordinary glass is 84%.
- Acrylic is inert to almost all food products, so you can be in contact with alcoholic beverages of low-ranking, fats, oils, preserves, spices and flavouring normally contained in food.
Acrylic is 100% recyclable.
To preserve clean with neutral detergent SOAP and plenty of water; Although it has high resistance to many compounds, can be damaged by strong solvents (acetone, benzene)