Halogen convection oven glass
The operation of this convection oven is based on the circulation of air heated by a halogen lamp infrared 1400 W; its fans distribute the heat evenly inside the container (to which contributes its cylindrical shape) so foods cook evenly.
The Halogen convection oven glass from Lacor it allows you to save time and energy, because the heated volume is much less of a conventional oven and its high efficiency in the movement of hot air inside; compared with conventional ovens energy consumption is reduced by 20% (tested by the manufacturer).
Not specifying a very prolonged cooking, or so high temperatures as in a conventional oven prevents the loss of nutrients and improves the texture and flavor of the food. Also reduces the amount of fat from these, depositing it in the bottom of the container (less fat = less cholesterol), so it is perfect for slimming diets, athletes
2 Halogen convection oven glass Lacor is formed by a vessel of glass placed on a base resistant and easily portable, and a Powerhead with a grid of air supply, a power and Timer control and one for power setting. It includes 9 accessories (high interior support, low interior support, ring extension, clip, skewers, toast rack, support for lid, perforated plate and dish of roast).
It is very easy to use. To cook foods are introduced in the Pan, on the steel Grill, making sure that there is enough space between the food and the lid. Fold down the handle of the lid back, turn the knob of the Timer (0 to 60 minutes; has sound signal at the end of the selected time period) and the remote control of the power (from 65 to 250 °), and the oven will begin to work. The indoor thermostat will maintain the temperature selected constant in the inside of the oven, turning and turning the lamp automatically. While the lid handle is raised the safety device will not allow the oven to come on, so if you get up during cooking this will be interrupted until it folded down handle. Container glass walls allow you to visually monitor the status of the food.
The Halogen convection oven glass Lacor is a versatile device that can be used for different types of cooking:
- De-icing: putting the product frozen 5-10 minutes at 100 °.
- As barbecue: placing food directly on the grill and turning half the time desired, it depends on the thickness, the amount of fat or the taste of the diner.
- For steaming: can put vegetables in a bag of aluminum with a few drops of water and cook at the same time as the main dish; or add a cup of water, baked with herbs or spices favorite flavoring, and steaming directly all the food.
- For frying: can FRY potatoes soaking them, once cut, in oil and drain them before putting them in the convection oven; or daubing it with oil and placing it on the oven tray cooking fried chicken.
- Gratin: without preheating the oven, is put to maximum power with the food on the high rack.
- As toaster: the oven includes a rack to place the toast.
The capacity of the container of this Halogen convection oven glass Lacor is of 12 litres (measures: 30 x 26 cm), with the use of extension ring adds 5 additional liters. The overall dimensions of the device are 41 x 33 x 31 cm, and his weight of 6.10 kg.
Safety and maintenance:
The Halogen convection oven glass from Lacor it should always be placed on a stable and resistant surface. You must turn off and unplug and wait inside to cool before cleaning.
Abrasive products or tools which may damage the surfaces should not be used. The cover should be cleaned with a damp cloth, do not use water directly or immerse.
The container is washable in dishwasher, but also the oven incorporates a wash for descaling the dirt if necessary: simply enter 2 liters of water and a tablespoon of dishwasher and select Thaw Wash on the throttle for 10 minutes; then the remains can be removed easily.
On our website you will also find the Halogen convection oven with lower power (800 W) and lower capacity (7 liter)