Chef pressure cooker stainless steel
The pressure cookers they are a fundamental tool for the modern kitchen: very practical, allow us to cook in less time and with all the flavour. They reduce energy consumption without reducing the aroma nor the properties of the food, preserving their vitamins and minerals.
The pressure cooker Lacor Chef series is manufactured in 18/10 stainless steel (alloy with 18% chromium and 10% nickel, with greater resistance than conventional stainless steel), non-porous material that does not transmit strange food flavors.
To improve performance thepressure cooker Chef has a conductive base type sandwich, consisting of 1 layer of aluminum between 2 layers of steel: the perfect diffusion of heat allows cooking uniform inside the cooker as well as reduce the time and energy consumption.
The pressure cooker Chef of Lacor is sold in 3 capacities: 12, 15 and 20 litres (can you select which interests you drop-down inthe next photography). To help you in your choice we indicate the appropriate measures:
12 l: diameter 28 cm, height 20 cm
15 liters: diameter 28 cm, height 25 cm
20 litres: diameter 28 cm, height 33 cm
The pressure cooker Chef is suitable for gas cookers, electric, ceramic and induction.
Lacor extreme security measures in the pressure cookers Chef:
- Pot handles are designed for secure attachment. The locking system should avoid the pot to take pressure in the case that it was improperly closed. It also prevents the lid can be manipulated while the pressure does not decrease.
- The steam PIN is attached to the lid from the inside; the filter is nibs. They should always keep clean: with the pressure cooker is provided a needle to clean these parts.
- The pressure valve is inserted into stem to maintain proper pressure. If the pressure rises balancing valve and the steam escapes, thus maintaining a uniform pressure inside the cooker.
- When pressure rises a few safety valves red indicator of the amount of pressure, and that allow you to adjust it to letting steam escape. The lid can only be opened when these valves indicate that there is no pressure inside.
- The pressure cooker Chef has also an extra safety valve, if they fail the valves of safety/indicator (case of obstruction by excessive foaming during the cooking of some foods). If this extra valve is switched on should stop cooking, wait to lose pressure, open the cooker and clean security systems.
- In addition to the above, cover is designed with a steam output window. Under an extremely abnormal situation, when all other security systems fail, this window will allow the pressure push the Board outward, to reduce pressure on the inside.