Griddle Teppanyaki grill 43x27cm 1280W
The Teppanyaki or Teppan yaki is a type of Japanese cuisine which uses an iron, traditionally steel, to cook food without hardly fat.
The Teppanyaki Grill 43 x 27 cm 1280 W of Lacor reinterprets the traditional plates; It is a Electric Grill portable and lightweight that can maximise both home and hospitality, with a performance higher than other similar devices on the market.
Grilled is a healthy cooking method, requires very little oil and low handling and eye-catching results are obtained by cooking almost every type of food: vegetables, fruits, meats, fish and even bread.
- Heating by infrared, rapid heating of 60 ° to 300 ° cooking zones
- Great cooking surface: 43 x 27 cm
- Two independent cooking zones. You can use the I, the second cooking zone or both simultaneously.
- Maintenance hot (keep warm) area
- Six levels of power; Regulation for each cooking zone of easy to use, only with one finger. Press the ON/OFF button that controls each of the areas, and the Increase or Decrease buttons to raise or lower the temperature.
- It allows the use of metal kitchen utensils (knives, forks and spatulas). This iron electric grill has been designed to use knives and forks metal during cooking, reason by which may cut meats or fish directly on the plate without the risk that this scratching.
- Improves electrical performance up to 15% compared to other griles of cast aluminum
- Protective Fund. Fat drip Groove
- Lightweight, removable for easy cleaning
- The hob can be cleaned in dishwasher
- Non-slip feet, props to tilt the plate and athermic handles for your safety
- Portable and lightweight. Ideal for use in barbeques, parties and free time. It can be used abroad in the absence of rains
- Power: 1280 W
- Overall dimensions: 60 x 34 x 8 cm
- Weight: 5,50 kg
Remarks on safety measures:
Remember that the work surface on which to place the Electric Grill It must be equipped with sufficient stability and strength to support the weight of the machine and the product to cook.
Global warming will stop for safety reasons if withdraws the plate top grill of the power base; to the reposition plate in position press again the ON/OFF button to put up. If the top plate is not properly positioned the appliance will not function, also for safety.
Turn off and unplug the Grill and wait until your total cooling before cleaning.
The Grill You can wash in dishwasher (not the bottom power base). Do not use brushes or other tools that could damage the surface. Use a damp cloth for cleaning the handles and the bottom grill plate surfaces, never use chemicals or abrasives.